The faculty of
Electronics and Telecommunications was upgraded from the faculty of
Electronics and Informatics of Hue Industrial Secondary School shortly after the school was upgraded to Hue Industrial College in
2005. The faculty is
formerly known as the Radio Board, merging the Radio Technology School of Binh Tri Thien
Television and Radio with Hue Electrical Mechanic School since 1986.
establishment, the faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications
has trained thousands of
students in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications engineerings from Elementary to Associate level to provide human resources for
companies in the central regions as well as the whole country. Lots of former
students of the faculty have been holding key positions in companies and
enterprises in all parts of the country.
Lecturers of the faculty are
mostly young and enthusiastic about teaching. At
total number of
lecturers in the faculty is 14, including 2 PhDs, 11 masters and 1 engineer. Most of them graduated from abroad like Taiwan, South Korea; participated training programs in Thailand, Australia, France, Japan, etc. The
remainder graduated from reputed technical universities in Vietnam.
Currently, the faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications has two divisions which are Industrial
Electronics engineering and Telecommunications engineering. The faculty owns modern and
practical equipments and they are annually invested to ensure training high quality human
resources for the
sectors of Electronics - Communications engineering
(Professional Colleges and Pathway Colleges programs), Industrial Electronics (Vocational
College program) and Electronics-Telecommunications
Professional program). Furthermore, from the academic year 2015-2016, the faculty has a specialized sector of
Chip Design Engineering
for Professional College program to train human resources for the field of Chip Design, an emerging field of
The faculty of Electronics and
improves its curricula, concentrating on enhancing
skills with the desire to provide students with sufficient knowledge, professional and
skills to meet the employment requirements after
IntroductionAbout our Faculty
SpecialisationInformation of Specialisation
FacilitiesInformation of Facilities
Faculty MembersInformation of Lecturers
ResearchInformation of Research Projects
Publish RelationshipOpportunites Cooperation
NewsHeadline from Faculty
Hue Industrial College was established in September 12th 1899 according to the Royal Decree of Thanh Thai King with its first name Ba Cong School. After that, it was transferred to French Protective Government (1921) and renamed as Hue Practical Industry School ( Ecole Pratique D’Industrie de Hué) and then differently renamed in different periods of time: 1942: Hue Technical Industry School; 1952: Hue Electrical Mechanical Worker School; 1954: Hue Specific Technical School; 1956: Hue Technical High school; 1976: Hue Technical School; 1977: Hue Worker Mechatronics School. In August 1993, Hue People Committee transferred the school to Ministry of Industry (former name is Heavy Industry Ministry) and renamed it into Hue Practical Industry School. In 1998, Hue Practical Industry School was upgraded and renamed as Hue Industrial High School. In 2005, it was upgraded and renamed as Hue Industrial College...
Add: 70 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue City.